Infracon and it’s group of companies is looking for an Accounting Assistant to support day-to-day accounting functions primarily in accounts payable and receivable.
• Processing of accounts payable for payment approval.
• Check run and bank reconciliations.
• Vendor setup, account reconciliation and answering vendor inquiries.
• Preparation of Tax Remittances.
• Preparation and posting of client invoices.
• Bank deposits and posting of cash receipts.
• Office admin & support.
• Formal Accounting education with 1 to 2 years related experience, preferably in the Construction industry.
• Intermediate to advanced Excel, Word, MS Office.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Proven ability to build strong relationships with customers and commitment to providing exceptional service.
• Excellent time management and multi-tasking with ability to prioritize in a demanding environment.
• Strong communication, creativity and problem solving skills.
• Experience with Timberline Sage Construction Accounting/Job Cost Software System is an asset.
Infracon and it’s group of companies is looking for an Accounting Assistant to join their finance team in Kamloops. The company offers great benefits, ongoing training, growth opportunities, and a culture built on determination, teamwork, and integrity.